Friday, August 25, 2006

mmmm Cheesecake

I finally used my springform pan, a gift from sweatergirl, to make my very first cheesecake. It turned out deliciously! And there is another one in the works for the weekend. This week I am having my final summer visitor, my little sister (only because school has started here which marks the end of summer :( Post summer visitors are always welcome!

We have been hanging out, last night we went to spintoono
and drank some PBR. This weekend my neighbor is hosting a party in my sister's honor, where keg stands of PBR will be had. Today we are going to head to the hills and maybe go for a dip in one of the local swimming holes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cheesecake was probably the best ever made! Mom really liked how we brought the crumbs up the sides. Clemson was probably the highlight of my summer. I had a crush on every boy and truck I saw and we giggled like silly bitches the whole time. I loved it and want to come back today! OH sisters lets go down, down in Clemson to play, Good Lord show me the way!