Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ahhh... much better

I am feeling much better! The migraine is gone and a southerly came through bringing cooler temps. ahhh...
Just before xmas I got a bunch of cool stuff from some friends that I meant to share, but didn't get around to. So I will now.
I got this amazing little felt fantail at the local knitting group's xmas ornament swap. Miss lucy made it just for me (blush) and I love it! I also love that it isn't xmas colours so I can keep it around all year without feeling shame. She has details about it here. Thanks Lucy!
I also picked up some destashed fabric and socks from Miss Millie. Unfortunately Millie moved up to Wellington over the holidays and was trying to unload some of her stash. I called dibs on the browniest of them and she revealed that she thought of me after putting it's very browness in a pile. I have just acquired a lovely (and hopefully working) sewing machine and am dreaming up some toy patterns to make with the fabric.

On the very same night that I receive both of these prizes Michelle surprised me with some burt's bees lotions that her husband brought back from Canadia. I was telling her of burt's greatness and how I miss their products and voila! They are handbag/knitting bag size too.
What nice friends I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Chanced upon your interesting blog, I'm writing from CozyCot.com, Singapore's best loved online beauty, fashion, lifestyle, shopping portal and forum. CozyCot.com is looking for bloggers and blogging partners to act as Ambassadors and we would like to invite you to be one! If you like to get rewarded, drive traffic to your blog, write in to us today at blog@cozycot.com.