Friday, January 27, 2006

what next...

I finished the other mitten, during the OC, as promised. I would post a picture, but really it looks the same as the other one. I am thinking of putting some embroidered flowers on them for a little character. Plus I love embroidering. I must hang my head at my first mittens compared to the madisonienne's first mittens. That girl can put me to shame...

That's about all that is new on my knitting front. I am looking forward to shopping for yarns tomorrow. Hopefully it will inspire me to create something great.

This pic is of some toddler socks I created for my little friend Nina. I didn't have a pattern for the size of her foot so I made one up from the little experience I have from sock knitting. I must say i really liked the colors of the selfstriping yarn. Word is that she like them so much she created a sock song. Ah to be able to inspire young minds.

No comments: