Friday, September 29, 2006

Instead of knitting...

I have been playing with my new computer. It arrived on monday. A shiny white macbook with all the fun stuff standard on a mac. So instead of knitting this week I have been playing games, uploading photos and music, playing with the built in camera (this image comes courtesy of it), relearning how to use a mac, and trying to find a driver so that I might print (I think I might be SOL there).

Next week I am headed to Sconnie and according to the today show, there should be peak fall colors while I am there. I am very much looking forward to that, I think fall colors usually come in early november around here.

I also learned that Tracey Ullman has a new knitting book out while watching the today show this morning. I didn't really pay attention to the interview because I was too busy playing connect four on my computer, but I did hear Ann Curry say, "I hear knitting is the new yoga" and Merideth was also talking about how she was a knitter because she started knitting 2 years ago, but never finished anything. Can she really consider herself a knitter then? Now I don't watch that show regularly, but the snippets I have caught have led me to believe that the show has really taken a dive since they hired Merideth to replace Katie.

1 comment:

maepress said...

hey there, nice pics
I'm going to do a post on some of these new knitting books...