Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally, the coast


I've picked up extra shifts and will be working all weekend so blue and I decided to take a little morning adventure today. We headed towards the closest coast and captured some photos on the way (check out the fickr account). We ended up stopping at a few beaches including Shag Rock on Sumner Beach and Taylors Mistake, a local surfing beach. The sun was out today which made the sea breezes tolerable, I would even call it pleasant (with a jacket). I tested the water and it was a bit chilly, ok it was COLD! But there were some brave surfers out trying to catch a wave (I didn't see anyone actually catch one).

Blue also put up some pics from our jaunt to Lake Tekapo a few weeks ago. Click here to view. Check out my sweet rainbow pic :D

No comments: