Monday, April 03, 2006

manic monday

Although I was at the library studying last night, I did manage to get a little knitting in before going to bed. A few more hours on the feet of these socks and they will be complete. After knitting them on one circular I am thinking about lifting one and finishing them one at a time, it's just getting annoying. I was also considering comparing my speed both with the magic loop and with double points. Not sure I want to get that involved though.
Last night some tremendous storms rolled through. I love listening to a hard downpour while drifting off to sleep. I am pretty sure it made for some crazy dreams though. It is still rainy today and I am not sure how long it will continue. This is what my backyard looked like this morning. You can't really tell it was raining. On a less knitting related topic, I officially joined the Natural Resources Graduate Student Relay for Life Team. I have been helping out with fundraising breakfasts, but I noticed today that they needed one more team member to reach their team member goal and I thought, "why not me?" So if you are able to donate click here to go to my donation page.
This weekend is the overnight event where we walk in circles for 12 hours (taking turns of course).

2 comments:

Roxy said...

everyone is making those socks. i saw madisonienne's on saturday. they're awesome. i can hardly stand it! i need my yarn.

ily said...

the yarn is on its way!