Monday, March 27, 2006

a postponed post

Well, I had a lovely springbreak. The weather wasn't anything to write home about, but the company was wonderful and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. We had a few drinks, saw a few sites, and did some shopping, but mostly we knit and ate. On Tuesday we met up with the stitchkommander in Charleston. We did not put on our best show for her due to our hangovers, but we had a nice day anyway. Sweatergirl flew out early Thursday and I went to work, I measured some sites and got to watch a prescribed fire. It was beautiful. Then I suffered a sinus infection for the rest of my break, but was feeling better by yesterday afternoon. So blue and I met up with stitchkommander and fam for a stroll through the botanical gardens and came across the most unusual dwarf conifer.

No comments: