Saturday, April 15, 2006

on the outs

Knitting and I were on the outs for a few days, not because we weren't getting along or anything. I was just really busy with school stuff and I stayed home to work. Usually when I stay home to work my knitting just stares at me until I sit down and knit a few rows or inches, but this time we had a little heart to heart and I let my knitting know that I had other really important things to do. But after a week long dull headache I decided to take a night off from the studying and reading and thinking. Instead, I sat down in my favorite spot and watched my Thursday night shows. I worked on the wobbly circles tote and my jaywalkers when I got sick of reading the chart. They are both coming along slowly due to the fact that I only worked on them twice last week. It might be a while until they are finished due to the end of the semester crunch I am experiencing. Thankfully this is my last semester of classes and I have next weekend to look forward to, I am supposed to go up to the mountains and help blue with some plant surveys!

2 comments:

AsKatKnits said...

I love your color choices - what are you using? Hope your weekend is wonderful - Happy Easter!

ily said...

Thanks, it is patons wool. It comes in a bunch of colors, felts well, and is cheap. Happy Easter!