Friday, May 05, 2006

locker room etiquette

Yesterday afternoon I headed to the gym for some elliptical training. I now feel fully trained on all things elliptical. Before heading out of the locker room I noticed a woman blow drying her hair infront of the mirror with only a nude colored bra on. Now why wear the bra if you aren't going to put on any lower body covering? If anything I think I would choose the opposite, especially in a gym locker room. Ladies please keep your muffs covered in public. Thank you. (Note: I do not regret having no photo to post)

3 comments:

maepress said...

was she blow drying the hair on her head?
heh heh heh

AsKatKnits said...

Holy Hannah - Amen, sister. Cover up those muff's ladies - puleeze! LOL, thanks for the Monday Morning chuckle!

Anonymous said...

IDK, it doesn't bother me when other girls are naked in the locker room. Or when I'm naked for that matter. I'm straight, so don't think I'm some perv or anything like that. But I think it's kind of cool to be able to be comfortably naked when it's just the girls with no guys around. Kind of like the girls club, no boys allowed.

But at the same time I have 3 room mates in our apartment with only one bathroom, so we all got used to the "group nudity" thing a couple of years ago.

But it really doesn't make any difference to me if other girls are naked around me in the locker room. It's just a body, nothing to be upset about IMO.

Lindsay