Friday, April 06, 2007

stash enhancement

The knitting front has been a little slow lately, but the up side of that is that thesis productivity has gone way up. I recently ordered some lorna's laces sock yarn from this ebay store front. Her prices were pretty good and shipping (which is usually the clincher for me) was reasonable. I tried to pick a different color combo than I wouldn't normally (no blue or brown!) and think that when I get to it, this yarn will make some perty socks.
I am loving the artful yarns sock yarn I am currently making Roza's socks out of. I have one sock done and I am half done with the leg of the other sock.
The rest of the yarn is from the herrschner's retail store that I stopped at a few weeks ago and couldn't resist some of the bargain prices (I went in for the orange wool, came out with lots of sale yarn). But it was a nice bounty for $18.

No comments: